Saturday, February 12, 2011

Photo update with measurements

These are photos from day 7 (3 days ago) and measurements from this morning:










Starting weight: 133lbs (Goal: 125lbs)
Today's weight: 131lbs
Waist: 30in
Hips: 40in
Arm: 10.5in
Thigh: 22in

So, those are the stats. As for the workout, it's definitely becoming a heck of a lot easier. The only problem is my ankles. My guess is that the impact + hardwood floors = not so great of a thing. I'll be wearing shoes from here on out, and hopefully that will make a difference.

I got to thinking today, and I'm a bit frustrated. I was at 130lbs pre-Max, so I'm 1lb away...but I'm not fitting into my pre-Max jeans. I guess it's true when they say you can lose all of the baby weight, but your body may never be the same.

On that note, I'm off to change into another pair of sweatpants.

1 comment:

  1. I really dont know what its like to go back to pre-pre pregnancy clothes but I agree your body will never be the same. I swear i could be 100lbs and my hips will still be as wide as a house. ;)

    And, woman, you are going to have some rockin' abs- I can tell.

    ReplyDelete