Monday, March 14, 2011

Yippity skippity

A little photo update for you. I haven't done the shred since...well, probably since my last post. My family was sick for about a month (we still are, actually) and there was no way I was turning on that video. However, being sick helped me lose about 5 lbs ;) I noticed a difference when I was able to fit into my skinniest size 6 Banana Republic jeans. I did a little happy dance...and comfortably, I should add. Once I realized that I am now able to fit into all of my pre-pregnancy clothes, I hopped onto the scale to see that I've dropped to 125lbs (another happy dance). I'm pretty psyched.

I took a photo this morning to show you:

I see a change... do you?? Compare this photo to day 1 of the shred.

I'll be starting the shred back up on Mon. the 21st (with Becky!)... can't wait to see more changes.

1 comment:

  1. I broke my toe and can't run, so I've been doing 'the shred' barefoot in my living room. I'm sad that I didn't lose weight when I was sick :( LOL Looking good!

    ReplyDelete